2.27.2012

Birds of a Feather.



I  have been neglecting my blogging duties lately and decided that enough was enough and it was time for me to give myself a shake and break this vow of silence! So at long last here is a new post after a month of tumble weed...

Over Christmas time I got a feather hair extension put in my hair. I would recommend these to EVERYONE. They look best when put in a lower layer of your hair and in a colour that blends in so that every now and then the extension catches peoples eye, breaks up your hair and acts as an accessory. However you can achieve a much more dramatic look with bright coloured or several extensions in the hair. In  the Summer I would like to have a turquoise or orange one put in.

The extension I used is by a brand called Royal Feathers, http://www.royalfeathers.co.uk/. They cost around £20-£25 and should last for up to 6 months. The extension can be just treat the same as your normal hair and can be blow dried, straightened and curled making them relatively low maintenance. It is applied to the hair with two small metal clamps, pressed on to a bit of your own  hair which can easily be taken in and out at any time.

These are some of my favourite pictures I found on the Internet....









2 comments:

  1. Love this, I have a thing feathers! I've been trying to find some at a reasonable price for a while..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa Ivinson who has the shop below the Nail Bar has them in stock! That's where I got mine from, she has 6 different colours and will put it in for you on the spot. I'm not sure if its twenty or twenty five though! XX

    ReplyDelete